In order to fill the management staffing needs we are starting our search for the ideal candidates. To ensure that we uphold the quality that our clients demand, these candidates are trained using an entry level management training program. Promotion is based upon each individual’s performance.
The management training program is based on feedback we received from business owners and organization leaders. We inquired about typical job duties and tasks, the frequency with which these functions are performed, and the statutes, regulations, and guidance that must be followed. We then designed a competency-based program to parallel the skills and knowledge required on the job.
This program is designed to teach you how to understand and apply the requirements and principles to manage efficiently and effectively. The three segments within the training program include:
- Entry Level – Areas of knowledge include: effective communication, strategies for developing effective presentations, time management, how to win and keep customers, and public speaking.
- Corporate Trainer – Areas of knowledge include: how to market yourself, goal attainment, win-win mentality, learning to transfer knowledge and managing teams.
- Assistant Management – Areas of knowledge include: daily operations, interviewing, managing financials, administration and business development.
Candidates Benefits –
- Increase your effectiveness on the job
- Build a solid business knowledge foundation
- Expand your network of contacts
- Financial Rewards and Bonuses
- Time off for Major Holidays
- Travel Opportunities
- Weekly Office Night Networking
Company Benefits –
- Leverage limited staff resources; well-educated employees save time and money.
- Ensure organization is complying with client’s standards.
- Expedited expansion.
Motivated, goal oriented, persistent
High level of initiative and works well in team environment
Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction